lunes, 1 de diciembre de 2014

The books of my infancy



THE BOOK THAT I LIKE AND THE BOOK THAT DOESN'T LIKE ME 


Throughout my childhood I've never been very fond of reading, because I looked boring. Until one day, I saw a book, in the library of my house, that it caught my attention. This book was one the first books that i read when i was a child.


The book's name is "La vuelta al mundo de la hormiga Miga". It is an adventure book where the ant Miga begins a journey around the world, where the ant Miga will know new cultures and new friends. Besides the book has a world map with which the reader can see all the places that has been the ant Miga. 

Other books that i has liked were: the collection of "kika superbruja", "los cinco", pride and prejudice...


Moreover, the book that i doesn't like is "El principito", because the story of the protagonist seemed to me very strange, when i read it didn't understand. 


Other books that i hasn't like were: "Pinocho", "Alicia en el país de las maravillas", "La leyenda del Rey Errante"... 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario